24-Hour Plumber in Buffalo MN
Your Wright County home’s plumbing system uses resources as it works quietly in the background providing the water services you need. If not properly maintained or installed, you could be wasting precious water and energy.
So, when you need the help of a professional plumber, whether an installation, repair, or maintenance, make the call to Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup. Read on for some tips for common problems, fixes, and plumbing services.
We have 85 years of trusted experience helping Buffalo residents get their home and business restored fast. Call today for a fast FREE estimate!
TROUBLESHOOTING A RUNNING TOILET
Running toilets can be a costly nuisance that can waste more than a gallon of water a minute. That really adds up at the end of the month on your water bill. Here are a few tips to help stop your running toilet:
- Turn off the water at the water valve located behind the toilet.
- Remove the lid to the toilet tank.
- Look to see if the problem is a simple fix, such as a loose chain or an unseated flapper.
- If the chain is broken or the flapper is seated and not doing a good job at sealing, flush the toilet to remove the water from the tank.
- For chain problems, reattach it or take up some slack if it gets caught in the flapper.
- If the flapper has come loose, just reattach it.
- CALL RotoRooter!
A third problem common with running toilets is with the float ball. A cracked float ball will fill with water and not quite make it to the top of the tank to trigger the water shutoff. Again, remove the faulty part and replace it with a new one.
EMERGENCY FLOOD SERVICES
Being prepared for emergencies is part of being a smart and responsible homeowner. It’s true, no one ever wants to imagine an emergency situation, such as a failed sump pump during flooding or a ruptured water heater.
In addition to making sure your appliances are in shape each year, you want to make sure you have the phone number handy to an experienced and trustworthy water cleanup company. That’s where Roto-Rooter Water & Cleanup comes in! Our experienced and trustworthy plumbers are ready 24/7 when you need us.
Buffalo MN Roto-Rooter Services Include:
Our promise is to deliver the highest quality customer services possible!
Roto-rooter Plumbing and Water Cleanup is backed by one of the nation’s largest leading sewer drain, and water cleanup companies. Every employee goes through a thorough vetting process, so we can ensure you’ll experience nothing less than trusted, high-quality work. Feel confident choosing us because…
- A Roto-Rooter plumber will answer your call 24/7/365.
- We offer a no-hassle guarantee and never charge overtime!
- We have an experienced and trusted crew.
- We serve residential, commercial and government clients.
- We’re based in Sauk Rapids to service central Minnesota.