24-Hour Plumber in Elk River MN
Are you in search of a plumber or emergency water cleanup company near your Elk River home? You’ve landed on the right page! Welcome to Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup. We serve homeowners and businesses throughout Sherburne County. So, whether you’ve been hit with an emergency cleanup situation, an appliance repair, or pipe work, give our trusted plumbers a call anytime you need us.
We have 85 years of trusted experience helping Elk River residents get their home and business restored fast. Call today for a fast FREE estimate!
WATER HEATER BEST PRACTICES
Your water heater is one of those appliances that you may not see everyday, but it sure does do a wonderful job providing you with hot water on call. Why not give it the attention it needs once in a while to make sure it’s running in peak condition 24/7/365? Here’s what to do:
- Clear area: For safety, make sure a 3-foot area around your gas water heater is clear of any obstructions. This will also help out your plumber when you need maintenance or repairs.
- Temperature: Just like your HVAC thermostat keeps your Elk River home at your specified temperature, the thermostat on your water heater maintains stored hot water at a specific temperature. This is generally around 140 to 145 degrees. You can save a bundle of energy if your turn back the thermostat to 120 degrees. Be sure to set both thermostats if your water heater has two access panels.
- Smoke/CO detector: If you have a gas-burning water heater, make sure you have a working Smoke/CO detector within 10 feet of the appliance. Test it each season to make sure it’s working correctly.
- Flush: Sediment and deposit accumulate on the bottom and sides of the inside of your water heater. Flush a gallon of water out of the water heater at the drain bib every other month. Completely flush out the water heater once a year, or ask your plumbing professional to do it.
Remember to schedule professional plumbing maintenance once a year for your water heater to check essential components. Water heaters are designed to last about 8 to 10 years on average, but you may get a lot more life out of it with regular preventive maintenance.
QUICK TIP FOR A LEAKING WASHING MACHINE
From using too much detergent, a broken belt, to water flooding your floor, clothes washing machine problems can put a leak on your budget and disrupt your schedule. Being water cleanup experts, we’re going to touch on a leaking washing machine problem and possible fixes.
Hopefully, that water on the floor is simply from a cold or hot water inlet hose. Make sure they are tight. If that’s not the problem, you may have a clogged drain hose. Here’s what to do:
- Make sure there aren’t any kinks in the hose.
- Check the hose’s lint filter.
- Make sure the drain hose is above the level of water in the washer.
- Remove the drain hose and flush it out with your garden hose.
BASEMENT FLOODING CLEANUP
Basement flooding is a hazard to home and health. It’s important to make the right call quickly to your trusted plumber to mitigate the disaster fast. At Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup, our highly skilled and trained plumbing professionals are standing by at a moment’s notice to assist you in your time of need. With the latest high-tech equipment and more than eight decades of service, we’re here when you need us 24/7.
Elk River Roto-Rooter Services Include:
Our promise is to deliver the highest quality customer services possible!
Roto-rooter Plumbing and Water Cleanup is backed by one of the nation’s largest leading sewer drain, and water cleanup companies. Every employee goes through a thorough vetting process, so we can ensure you’ll experience nothing less than trusted, high-quality work. Feel confident choosing us because…
- A Roto-Rooter plumber will answer your call 24/7/365.
- We offer a no-hassle guarantee and never charge overtime!
- We have an experienced and trusted crew.
- We serve residential, commercial and government clients.
- We’re based in Sauk Rapids to service central Minnesota.
Our qualified technicians are standing by to help 24/7 at (320) 207-1079 or by contact form HERE.