24-Hour Plumber in Sauk Rapids MN
It’s easy to take your Sauk Rapids home’s plumbing system for granted. Major appliances like your water heater work behind the scenes providing the services you expect that go unnoticed until a problem arises. When a plumbing problem does occur, such as a disruption in hot water supply, a leaky pipe, or an appliance water leak, you suddenly realize you need the help of a professional plumber.
We have 85 years of trusted experience helping Sauk Rapids residents get their home and business restored fast. Call today for a fast FREE estimate!
PLUMBING ODORS ARE A SIGN OF TROUBLE
If the plumbing in your Sauk Rapids home stinks, quite literally it could be a sign of a larger plumbing problem. Following is a list of three common plumbing problems that could be stinking up the rooms in your home.
- P-trap: P-traps are the curved piping beneath the sinks. By their oddly-shaped design, p-traps prevent sewer gases from seeping into your home. Sinks that aren’t used frequently may allow gases into your home because there isn’t any water in the p-trap. Simply run the water for a minute so that the traps fill up.
- Biofilm buildup: Odors emitting from the shower are generally signs of biofilm buildup, such as from soap and shampoo, hair, and body oils. This problem may often be solved with a home remedy of hot water, vinegar, and baking soda. Run a few gallons of hot water down the drain followed by a cup of white vinegar and a cup of baking soda. Let it sit for a few hours, and rinse with a few more gallons of hot water.
- Sewer line: A breach in your sewer line will certainly cause odors. Signs of a sewer line breach are gurgling sounds from your toilets, sewage odors from the drains, and pest problems. A sewer line problem requires the expertise of your professional plumber.
QUICK TIP FOR CHECKING YOUR SUMP PUMP
Your Sauk Rapids home’s sump pump is an essential tool to help prevent flooding and water damage. It’s smart and can pay to check it a few times a year and to include it in your regular plumbing maintenance.
Use the following steps to check to make sure your sump pump is working:
- Cut Power: Unplug both plugs to your sump pump. One plug is for the float switch and the second plug is for the motor. Reinsert the plug for the motor. If the sump pump doesn’t power on immediately, you need to call your plumbing professional to repair or replace the sump pump.
- Running water: Fill the sump pit until the float switch activates the sump pump. If the sump pump doesn’t turn on, you may have a bad float switch.
WATER DAMAGE CLEANUP EXPERTS
Water flooding your home could come from a number of sources — heavy rain and sewer backup, a ruptured water heater, a leaky clothes washer, and a failed sump pump are common examples. Our plumbing experts at Roto-Rooter Water & Cleanup are always available during an emergency in your Sauk Rapids Water home. Our team offers extensive experience in practically all water damage situations and solutions, and we are standing by 24/7 to provide the emergency help you need.
EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE 24 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
We are always available during an emergency at your Sauk Rapids business or home. Severe plumbing emergencies can cause significant of damage if not dealt with right away. Our experienced team understands your immediate need and are on call to help in Sauk Rapids 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will get your plumbing repaired and can help with any clean up necessary.
Sauk Rapids Roto-Rooter MN Services Include:
Our promise is to deliver the highest quality customer services possible!
Roto-rooter Plumbing and Water Cleanup is backed by one of the nation’s largest leading sewer drain, and water cleanup companies. Every employee goes through a thorough vetting process, so we can ensure you’ll experience nothing less than trusted, high-quality work. Feel confident choosing us because…
- A Roto-Rooter plumber will answer your call 24/7/365.
- We offer a no-hassle guarantee and never charge overtime!
- We have an experienced and trusted crew.
- We serve residential, commercial and government clients.
- We’re based in Sauk Rapids to service central Minnesota.